Amethyst and Recovery Choices are two Alvis programs that provide hope and help to those in recovery.
For 30 years, Amethyst has delivered crucial programs and services to one of central Ohio’s most underserved populations – women in substance abuse recovery and their families. Individualized services include both traditional and intensive outpatient treatment for addiction, supportive housing, medical services, mental health and trauma treatment, family services, and job readiness and placement. Our effective treatment model allows clients to live fully as healthy, productive citizens.
Amethyst treatment programs and services include:
- An intensive outpatient (IOP) treatment program
- The outpatient Amethyst Safety, Treatment and Recovery (S.T.A.R.) Program
- Recovery House, a safe and sober community living environment
- Family-centered programs designed to reunite mothers and children
For more information about Amethyst services, visit amethyst-inc.org.
Recovery Choices is designed to promote recovery from substance abuse and improve the overall health, welfare and strength of the community. Housed at the Alvis Pages Treatment and Recovery Center at 1289 Livingston Avenue in Columbus, Ohio, community members can access integrative treatment, health care services and referrals to other community services.
Substance abuse treatment services include:
- individualized assessment and treatment
- group counseling
- cognitive-behavioral therapy
- medication-assisted treatment (through a partnership with CompDrug)
- relapse prevention and aftercare
For more information about Recovery Choices – or to get help for yourself or someone you know – call 614.252.0660.
Portraits of Recovery
Join us for Portraits of Recovery, our largest fundraising and awareness-building event, with proceeds benefiting programs for women struggling with addiction, mental health issues and trauma, and their families.
Thursday, September 20, 2018
11:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Columbus Convention Center
For more information, go to amethyst-inc.org/portraits-of-recovery